Growatt, a global leader in smart energy solutions, provides residential, commercial
and utility-scale PV inverters, energy storage systems, microgrid systems and smart energy management solutions. The company is dedicated to becoming the world ’s largest supplier of smart energy solutions.
Founded in 2010, Growatt has an advanced manufacturing plant in Huizhou, China. The facility covers an area of 200,000 square meters and has an annual output of 20GW. Over the years, Growatt has built strong and experienced local teams in key solar markets with an extensive service network of 23 offices and warehouses worldwide. To promote the use of clean energy, Growatt is committed to providing comprehensive and professional training in the technologies of solar PV, batter y storage, and smart energy management.
Dedicated to technology and product innovations, Growatt invests heavily in
research and development. The R&D team at Growatt has more than 600
professional engineers, most of whom have over 15 years of experience in the
industry. Growatt has received ‘All Quality Matters’ awards by TÜV Rheinland for its
commercial and industrial (C&I) inverter - MAX series and residential storage
batter y – ARK series, both of which achieve first-rate performance in the
organization’s PVE Test Program.
According to IHS Markit, Growatt is one of the world’s top 10 inverter brands. Having
its strong competitive advantages in distributed solar, the company is the world’s No.1 residential inverter supplier, and it also ranks among the world’s top 5 suppliers of string inverters for C&I solar projects. By the end of 2021, Growatt had shipped over 3.8 million inverters to more than 100 countries.
ONLINE SMART SERVICE
Growatt has developed the OSS (Online Smart Service) management system for installers and distributors, which significantly improves service efficiency and customer satisfaction. On this platform, clients can monitor their installed PV plants, diagnose and configure the systems remotely, etc. In addition, the platform provides 24/7 online customer service. Growatt OSS reduces 60% onsite visits and the O&M costs.
As a global leading inverter supplier, Growatt is dedicated to providing comprehensive and professional training in the latest PV technologies, installation, monitoring, troubleshooting etc.
- MIC 600TL-X/750TL-X/1000TL-X/1500TL-X/2000TL-X/2500TL-X/3000TL-X;
- MIN 2500TL-X or XH/3000TL-X or XH/3600TL-X or XH - an additional option is to use the TL-XH model, which has a built-in battery interface that allows you to expand your photovoltaic installation with a battery system to create energy storage (hybrid installation);
- MOD 3000TL3-X or XH/4000TL3-X or XH/5000TL3-X or XH/6000TL3-X or XH/7000TL3-X or XH/8000TL3-X or XH/9000TL3-X or XH/10KTL3-X or XH/11KTL3-X/12KTL3-X/13KTL3-X/15KTL3-X;
* new MOD XH inverters have back up functions. You need to use switching device SYN.
- MID 17KTL3-X1/20KTL3-X1/22 KTL3-X1/MID 25KTL3-X1/30KTL3-X/33KTL3-X/36KTL3-X/40KTL3-X/MID 50KTL3-X2;
- MID 11 KTL3-XH/MID 12 KTL3-XHMID 13 KTL3-XH/MID 15 KTL3-XH/MID 17 KTL3-XH/MID 20 KTL3-XH/MID 25 KTL3-XH/MID 30 KTL3-XH/
- MAX 50KTL3 LV/60KTL3 LV/70KTL3 LV/80KTL3 LV/100KTL3 LV, 110KTL3 LV, 120KTL3 LV, 125KTL3 LV.
The new generation of inverters testifies to the great attention the manufacturers are paying to those who want to install a photovoltaic micro-installation on the roof of their home.
In addition to grid-tied inverters, Growatt also offers hybrid inverters, AC inverters serving as battery chargers, off-grid inverters ideally suited for locations without electricity, and complete ARK energy storage systems. For new MOD XH inverters Growatt offers complete APX energy storage systems.
Below are the most important product features of the listed inverters. You can read detailed information about the above-mentioned products on the official website of Growatt's Polish branch in the Our Products section.
- Low product failure rate, so you don't have to worry about constant malfunctions and service visits;
- Type II AC/DC protection against lightning strikes. The exception is MIC inverters, which do not have this option;
- Protection against faults caused by wear and tear on the material (AFCI arc protection). This function, is also the fire safety of the photovoltaic installation;
- A wide range of inverter power from 1kW to as much as 80kW;
- Modern and elegant design;
- Friendly and fully interpolated Growatt ShinePhone phone application that allows you to manage your own photovoltaic installation;
- Various variants of inverter operation monitoring: WiFi dongle / LAN / GPRS / radio monitoring;
- The ability to check the performance of photovoltaic panels and the power grid by a trained installer.
In addition, Growatt also has a range of car chargers, smart devices for household energy management and portable charging stations.
More information: https://www.growatt.pl